[Elfsea] ISO Spinning supplies...

Jeanie Collins JCollins at CCSB.com
Mon Sep 20 09:18:00 PDT 2004

The White Rock Weaving Center
1212 Tavaros Ave
Dallas, TX 75218
214.320-9276

 This is over by White Rock late on Garland Rd. in Dallas

Alienor

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+jcollins=ccsb.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+jcollins=ccsb.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Estella Flather
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 9:55 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] ISO Spinning supplies...

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I'll have some spinning stuff for sale at the Arkham booth at Elfsea
Defender. Other good sources are Heritage Arts in Grandview,
heritarts at aol.com, south of FW on I-35 or the White rock Lake weaving
store, which I don't have an address for, as Heritage Arts is much
closer to me.
In service, HE Stella