[Elfsea] Pyro...

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Sep 20 17:52:19 PDT 2004

Sorry- got working on the dress.. got a wedding coming up soon!
I'm at 2220 Patterson Place- why don't you come over Wed evening, with
the shed crew and I can give you some fluff- free! no charge!
I have various types- some processed wool roving, some wool fleece-
washed, and some llama; unwashed and un-picked- a bit of the old VM
(vegetable matter) but not a bad as it might be.