[Elfsea] Wonderful News from Defender

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Sep 26 13:27:19 PDT 2004

Congratulations and Vivat to all - no one on this list strikes me as one
undeserving of the award - in fact, as usual, the joy is mixed with
"What?  They didn't have those already?"  Well done, all!!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross