[Elfsea] Wormy

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:30:02 PDT 2004

That is indeed very good news, as always we shall keep up the prayers and
thoughts...

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
Have you gotten Darius' update?  Here's the gist:

In amidst a bunch of lab values and other details we were given, the
unmistakable fact emerges:  he is better!!!!!  He is needing less
intervention from drugs and machines, and occasionally tries to beat the
respirator at its own game.  Figures, doesn't it?  He has a very long
way to go, but it begins to look like he will get there.  The prayers
and well-wishes of literally hundreds (thousands?) of people are indeed
helping him in his struggle.

And I continue to collect emails to throw all over his bed when he can
sit up!!!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross