[Elfsea] Need to contact: Lady Brigit and Exchequer

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 22:45:26 PDT 2004

Hi, y'all.  Sorry to bother the whole list with this, but would the above persons contact me directly, please?

I loaned some rugs and cushions for the Hafla at Elfsea Defender a couple of years ago.  The rugs were returned, but the cushions were not.  They are fairly large with embroidered mandalas, in various colours.  I wrote to Lady Brigit and she replied that she was moving and would get back to me - that's the last I heard.  I've changed computers and don't have her email address any longer.

Also, while cleaning out old files I found photocopies of my receipts for the food I prepared, and realized I have not been reimbursed.  Master Richard mislaid the receipts I sent (properly, immediately post-event), so at her request I FAXed my copies to the Exchequer.  And that's the last I have heard.  It might be too late at this point, but I figure it's worth a try to ask before I shred the copies.

Thanks,

                                ---= Morgan

"If I get up [to Heaven] and my dogs aren't there,
 I'm asking God for my money back."
          ---= Amy Freeman Lee, 1914-2004
"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.
  For, indeed, that's all who ever have."
                     ---= Margaret Mead