[Elfsea] October Scroll Submissions - Due Sunday!

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:19:53 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea!

Scroll Submissions are due in 2 days! The 19th is Sunday!  Watcha got for me?

Scroll Submissions are due no later then Sunday the 19th at midnight.
If you have something that needs to be turned in later than that
please let me know your size expectations by the 19th so I can save
room in the layout for it.

Anything received after the layout is complete will be included in the
following month.

Special thanks to everyone who took the time to submit early – it
makes my job much easier!

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Hospitaler and Chronicler