[Elfsea] Needleworker's Guild of Elfsea

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 29 16:26:12 PDT 2004

Hola!

I am very excited!

This weekend we had our very first Elfsea Needleworker's Guild at
Defender...We had 8 members join me! Two of which were not even from Elfsea
(Greywood and Rosenfeld)!!  What a great start!

Some of the meeting notes are as follows:

* We discussed that we would like to make largess for the Baron and Baroness
of Elfsea. Discussed some some ideas for small and easy projects that could
be completed for largess.

* Discussed sources for needleworking and shared the idea of starting a
virtual library.

* Discussed the idea of a Kingdom Needleworking Guild.

* Discussed setting up a e-group.

Today, I set up an e-mail group.  This is a moderated group as I (and other
members) do not want unsolicited e-mail.  To join, please go to: