[Elfsea] This Emial Spaeks for Itslef

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 09:02:24 PDT 2004

Gsoh, I lvoe tish one. I fisrt reiecved it aobut a yaer ago, and it sitil aazames me ervey tmie I raed it aiagn.
Cairistiona, selleped ctorercly, but how can you tlel? :-)

neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com> wrote:

Found this and just I would let people think for a moment.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Ceehiro

Rianomd
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")