[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance!

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 13:34:56 PDT 2004

Just a reminder for everyone, there will be no Middle Eastern Dance group tonight.  We are still struggling with space at this point.  We have 10 people so far that have been attending and I have gotten emails and phone calls from 5 more people who are interested...  So, I am in the process of looking for another place that is located in the Arlington area.  If you know of a place that will be interested in opening their doors to a bunch of people interested in Middle Eastern Dance and Personna, please let me know.  I can be reached here on the list or at 817-795-3046 AFTER 5pm.    I am a day sleeper, so please remember not to call until AFTER 5 pm.

Thank you!
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera
willow Herbert <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:

Hello everyone

Do to mundane problems, I am doing my in-service for teaching and going
crazy, we will not have Middle Eastern dance for two weeks. Our next
scheduled class will be Sept. 22.

We will be starting on shimmys and figure 8's and bumps and simple
walking moves. I will also be showing a portion of a Tunisian dance tape.
If anyone have Persian or Turkish costumes I would ask you to wear them
to give people ideas.

Willow de Wisp