[Elfsea] Elfsea Scroll

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Sep 9 16:45:56 PDT 2004

Oh, crap, you didn't accidentally send out the Elfsea Scrawl this month, did
you?  :)

Or did you include the version where I accidentally referred to His
Majesty's persona as "Romaine" instead of "Roman?"

Your Imperfect Local Don,

Valentyn