[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance!

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 18:00:21 PDT 2004

Your Grace...  I do apologize for keeping you out of the loop.  I didn't mean too.  However, it is just the cutest thing... you looking like a bunnie in headlights!!!  hehehehe

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera

willow Herbert <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
Pick me up??? Where? What?  Do what with "her Grace"!!
A very confused Bunny!!

Willow (the confused) de Wisp