[Elfsea] Brewing Tonight

D Baran kouhosei at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 05:45:52 PDT 2004

For those of you who couldn't make it, I think everyone had a great time
last night setting up the raspberry melomel. It went much more simply,
straightforwardly, and quickly than I had thought it would, and that was
really encouraging for trying future projects myself. And the guidance and
expertise in the room was extremely helpful!

This batch needs to sit where it is for a few months, but hopefully we can
find some brave friends to help sample it when the time comes. :o)

Thanks!
-Deanna