[Elfsea] Re: Troubling news about Lady Siobhan

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Sep 10 16:22:27 PDT 2004

And definitely they are all in our prayers!

(Just to show you how quick this can happen, Robin saw her yesterday
afternoon as swing by on the way home from the shed and she appeared to
be in good health.  considering she is only 2 months younger than I am,
I am very grateful that she is doing well and is okay!)

Ceatta and Robin