[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Sep 12 20:21:01 PDT 2004

Be aware the HEB practice is not an official practice of the Barony of
Elfsea or any other group of the SCA. It is in Elfsea and most of the
fighters who attend are members of the Barony, but it is not an official
activity published in our newsletter. It is a bunch of SCA people meeting
for an extra evening of practice. This is done for a number of reasons.

Don't let that prevent your going to practice there. Many of our best
fighters are there and will gladly help you improve your fighting.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede