[Elfsea] Discovery part deux

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:17:09 PDT 2004

An update to this. If you have not done your membership on line say you used
snail mail, there is no information showing on you.

So those of us that still cling to the old ways are a little safer.

A suggestion would be that when you do a reprint of membership you must have
some sort of password to get the information.

Janie