[Elfsea] Computer Database help needed

hrldndva at yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 06:07:04 PDT 2004

Greetings!

My office has recently had an inventory
database...thing programmed for us.

Long story short, we paid for it, and it isn't working
properly.  Due to the programmer being a relative,
we've decided not to persue it any further, and try to
find somebody else who can help us fix the problem we
have.

To my *knowledge*, this program is built using Access,
and I have no idea what else went into it.

The brave may call for details at 214-208-3111 if they
are interested in taking on this job.

The computer the program is located on is in Balch
Springs.

Sarah

=====