[Elfsea] Elfsea Middle Eastern Dance

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 18:08:53 PDT 2004

This is to all those who are involved in and interested in the Middle Eastern Dance and Personna class in Elfsea...

I was thinking about setting up a yahoo group for this.  The reason I suggest this is to not fill the Elfsea List with all the chatter about the whats... the hows... ect...  I would want to make sure everyone in Elfsea has access to it, but just have it for the Middle Eastern Dance & Personna thing...

What do you all think?  Please let me know if you think it would be benificial or no...

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera... the idea Lady!!!!!