[Elfsea] Reserve today! ELFSEA DEFENDER FEAST TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Sun Sep 12 17:50:51 PDT 2004

Elfsea Defender is coming fast, and feast tickets are going fast!
Cost $6 for a sumptuous Roman feast by Lord Caius.
Exotic dishes from the far points of the empire!  Exquisite Roasted chine of beef drizzled with Red wine and honey!  All in a wonderful candle light setting.

Now taking reservations! Hurry Hurry Hurry!

Reserve your feast by sending an email to:
ronandshari at sbcglobal.net
We now return you to our regularly scheduled list.

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis, on Behalf of her husband, Lord Caius Britanicus.