[Elfsea] OT - Supporting the Troops

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 21:08:08 PDT 2004

Greetings

To those of you who appreciate fine shooting and would like to help support
the troops overseas, I came across a website put together by a police
officer/SWAT team member who is trying to help our his fellow
snipers-in-arms.

http://www.adoptasniper.org/index.html

Some of the stories and the pictures are very interesting, especially if you
are a weapons aficionado.  I know we have quite a few in Elfsea.

Even if you can't do very much, there is a way to contribute on-line.  If
not, they need odd things, like Olive Green duct tape, AA batteries, and
Gerber Knives - G-7400 Demolition Explosive Technician Multi-Plier 600. (I
*love* my old Gerber boot knife, so I understand entirely.....)

If you have Auto, Motorcycle, or Gun magazines, those are on their wish
lists, too.

Xene
(I just love the smell of Hoppe's)