[Elfsea] Caelins Bachelor Party

Gutridge, Daniel Daniel.Gutridge at xerox.com
Wed Sep 15 19:29:43 PDT 2004

For those of you unaware Caelin and Pyro are getting married at Elfsea
defender next week.

The bachelor party will be at Caelins home 2220 Patterson Place,  Arlington,
TX  a: 7:00 pm Saturday September 18 for info cal dan 817-690-1154

The bachelorette party will be at my home 8358 big horn way, fort worth TX
76137    for info call sandee 817-656-1242 - someone else will talk about
the bachelorette party details.

Details for Bachelor Pary:

All men are invited!  If you count Caelin your friend come and help us drink
his soul to hell! If you don't come and make him you friend!

We will mourn the loss of freedom for Caelin (ah.. sorry Pyro) I mean
celebrate his upcoming nuptials and Drink to his health!

We will do this through traditional stories, poker, gag gifts, and
collegiate drinking games.  If anyone needs help with set up on any of the
above please call me.  We will end our evening with a special field trip.

I will give a prize for the most creative use of sheep!

.

 I will have a few kegs of beer and some booze but please bring anything you
feel is needed to celebrate this somber ( I meant joyous, I swear!)
occasion.

A swim suit may be needed if you wish.  Don't ask - you'll spoil the
surprise!

Daniel