[Elfsea] Bachelorette Party

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 16:14:53 PDT 2004

Violet,
	The bachelorette party is tomorrow night. If you make your way to
north 820 and exit at 377 and turn right. Go north on 377 about four miles
till you get to Target then turn left at the second traffic light past
Target on North Tarrant Parkway and across the rail road tracks. Go to the
second stop sign and make a left on Park Vista. Two lanes will become four
and make the first right onto Ash River. Make the immediate right onto Big
Horn Way and go down about seven houses on the right to 8358. See you soon.
Sandee