[Elfsea] Wormy's surgery - Update

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:20:15 PDT 2004

We shall pray for him, may his chosen god or gods watch over him and keep
him safe this night.

Respectfully
Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
Wormy just got out of surgery about 20 minutes ago.
The surgery went as expected.  2 valves were repaired along with the aortic
graft.  He is responding well.  The next 48 hours are critical.

Please keep Wormy and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
I will post more news as I get it.

Rosalia