[Elfsea] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] FW: Wormy

Director (Donna R. Thompson) Director at desertdancer.com
Sun Sep 26 14:00:52 PDT 2004

The sun shall set at 6:41 pm local time.  At this time, I ask that all who wish to send their prayers/healing energy to our dear friend Wormy; please find all the bells you have on hand and shake them for one full minute.  They are his favorite part of his garb/persona and I'm sure he will hear us.  The sun shall rise again at 6:42 am tomorrow morning and I plan on honoring him again at this time.

Daungerous
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com