[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Sep 28 06:44:02 PDT 2004

Update and slight change of plans- Ren and Willow have asked if they
might move ME dance to our house
which has much more space, and some windows that can double as (dark)
dance mirrors.
So re-route your wagons accordingly on Wednesday night and head to
Caelin's and Pyro's house

2220 Patterson Place
Arlington TX 76012

Not too far from Lamar and Davis- just off I-30

See you all at 7PM! Pyro