[Elfsea] FW: 'Newbies wishing to join mailing list', or 'Friends in Elfsea, wish to join'

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Sep 1 20:18:58 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Kanaki Akimitsu no Ronin [mailto:the_urban_jackal at msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 1:51 PM
To: smabry at flash.net
wish to join'

Wishing to find out how to join the mailing list, with friends in Elfsea
it
would be more natural to be there than in Steppes.  Brian Bacci, Joe
Southwell, Brian Kinney, David Britton, and 'Rose' Southwell are the
friends
I speak of.  Thay would know me by 'Jackal'.

A friend and I wish to join the SCA and are trying to decided were to
start
and would appreciate any ideas.  We are wishing to do the Japanese thing
and
are researching siege weapons also.  So we may have an onager by
Christmas.

Thank you,
"Kanaki Akimitsu"
Joe 'Jackal' Burdick