[Elfsea] Keller Demo, Saturday Sept. 11

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:56:09 PDT 2004

Hi everybody!

Just a reminder that the Keller Demo is coming up this Saturday, September
11.  Set up will be at about 11am with the actual demo to run from 12 to 4.
Everyone is welcome, there will be room set up for heavy and light fighting,
archery, and A&S.  If you wish to have a static display, please contact me
off-list and I will arrange space.

I'd like to thank everyone who has already volunteered:

Don Alaric
Aeryn
Karric
Armond
Seamus
Lithus
Ramond
Robin

If I have not mentioned you, please forgive and correct me.

Directions to the Keller Library are as follows:

The address is 640 Johnson Road

FROM 377
Take 377 North past 820 to Johnson Road, at the north end of Keller.
Turn right; go past several subdivisions.  The Library will be on the
right, between a park with a wooden castle and the Senior Center.

or

Take 377 South to Johnson Road at the north end of Keller. Turn right;
go past several subdivisions.  The Library will be on the right, between
a park with a wooden castle and the Senior Center.

FROM 35W
Take 35W north to 35East to Texas 114 to Grapevine.  Turn west (right)on
Southlake Boulevard.  Turn right on Rufe Snow.  At the T turn left.  Go
behind the high school and past a small subdivision.  The Library is on
the left between the Senior Center and a park with a castle in it.

or

Take LBJ (635)to 121 South to Grapevine.  Turn west (right)on Southlake
Boulevard.  Turn right on Rufe Snow.  At the T turn left.  Go behind the
high school and past a small subdivision.  The Library is on the left
between the Senior Center and a park with a castle in it.

Thank you all.

Irina Morevskaia.