[Elfsea] Seneschal's email address

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 06:39:47 PDT 2004

Greetings Elfsea!

It has come to my attention that there are several email addresses out
there for me. And, the truth is that I do check them all.

However, due to the large quantity of email that I do receive, I have
one account that I would like used for any correspondance that has to
deal with Seneschal stuff. It's the account I check the most, which
means that I can respond in a timely manner.

Please update your address book to reflect my email address as

rixende at gmail.com

This is the email address that is on the Baronial Website, so you can
always get it from there in the future as well.

Any other email address I will eventually respond to, but it may be
several days before I recieve it.

In Service,
Rixende

--