[Elfsea] I GOT A JOB!

Jean Michel jeanmichel1980 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:24:26 PDT 2004

I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! lol I'm working for ESPI
International, which is a farm-out for the federal government, and
my client is the Small Business Administration, which offers low-
interest loans to disaster victims. Other than that, I am not sure
what all I do, but I know I handle the loans, filing, call center,
and all that.  It's GOOD money, and lots of overtime... lol I am so
excited... I start at
8am Monday here in Fort Worth.  Yay!

Jean Michel the Gainfully Employed. :)