[Elfsea] Demos

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 17 07:24:41 PDT 2004

And What about those Demos?
	Hey guys, I got a phone call from a neighbor and old friend a couple
of days ago. I used to play bunko with her. She and her family were at the
Keller library demo and they are really excited about joining the SCA. She
was perusing the website and saw my name and remembered me so she gave me a
call. They plan to be at Defender, arriving at about noon on Saturday. They
have been to some renaissance festivals so they have some usable garb, but I
explained about MOOT and other meetings, etc. Their names are Jackie and
James Peel and they have teenager whose names I cannot recall. I know we
will all be very busy, but remember to look out for the newcomers. It might
be a good idea if the gate people let the hospitaler know if they notice
newcomers coming in so they can get a bit of the royal tour.
	So, as to the question, do library demos work? I do not think we
should risk debating that question.
Siobhan

Give a lie a head start, and the truth will never catch up.