[Elfsea] Defender Gate

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:33:48 PDT 2004

Hi everybody!

Defender is almost here and I am still in need of people to work gate.  Gate
will be open from 4pm Friday, to 2pm Saturday, shifts are only two hours
long.  If you have never worked gate before, I would be happy to teach you.
Cold drinks will be available to those who volunteer.  If you wish to
volunteer please contact me off-list at salara_dragon at hotmail.com

A schedule is below, many, many thanks to everyone who has already
volunteered.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Gate Coordinator,
Lady Irina Morevskaia.

Shift	Volunteer 1	Volunteer 2
Friday

4.00-6.00	Delorise