[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Karrick karrick at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 27 16:42:26 PDT 2004

We would like to thank everyone for attending Defender. We could not
have done this event without the help of many people. We would like to
thank all of our staff and everyone who helped make it happen.

Armand Dragonetti and Ameline duBois for giving us the opportunity to
autocrat this important event.
Lord Daniel Stewart and Lady Siobhan Ui Neill for mentoring us and
taking care of us during the event.
Justin Hoskins for his tremendous work during setup and take down.
Lord Raimond Demora for mentoring Justin and marshalling with the lists,
as well as, his unique idea for the list field setup.
Lady Irina Morevskaia for running gate and dealing with all its
frustrations.
Lady Maili Donnel Magregor for taking charge of the youth boffer
tournament.
Lady Jocelyn for her help at the rapier lists.
Lord Dirk the Just for running the youth rapier and all of his labor on
the fields.
Lord Fearghus McKenna for setting up and running the archery.
Lord Alvin de Clairmont for the children's archery shoot.
Lady Arabella de Montacut for her assistance with the equestrians and
helping with prizes.
Lady Alassandra Giavona for setting up and taking down the Equestrian
field and generally taking care of "horsey" things.
Lord Owen for the Knife, Ax and Spear competition, always a fun
activity.
Lady Siobhan Ui Neill for doing all of the A & S competition and the
generous prizes she provided.
Lord Wylie for taking care of the Bardic competition and the beautiful
bardic books he provided for prizes.
Lord Robert Fitzmorgan for stepping in and taking over the children'
bardic at the last minute.
Lady Eithne the Healer for handling the Chirurgeons and the members of
FalconRose who assisted in packing up the truck.
Lady Sabine le Curter for taking care of the water bearers and all of
the copy work.
Lord Richard Fairborne for handling security and all the late nights
endeavoring to help us remember everything.
Lord Philip White for daring the responsibility of children's
activities.
Lady Maria Cabeza de Vaca for taking care of the merchants and for the
lovely banners she created.
Lord Caius Maerlyn Britanicus, Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis and the crew
of kitchen slaves that produced a most delectable feast.
Lady Giliana Launceleyn for the wonderful hall set-up and decorations
and helping wherever needed.
Lord Seamus O Dubhda for stepping up and handling the heraldry.
Lady Ameline deBois for sending out the invitations and generally being
her beautiful self.
Lady Medb Liath and all the ladies that painted the beautiful Defender
scrolls.
Lady Anezka z Rozmitala for her help with the prize baskets.
Lady Toryn Seven Stitches for the most unusual middle eastern dance
entertainment we hope to ever see.
Lady Robin de Shealladh for her help with the equipment needed for the
event.
The list mistresses, without whom the Defender championships could not
be held: Lady Toryn Seven Stitches, Lady Arleia and the sweet lady who
donated her time for the archery list (I'm sorry but we don't have your
name!) and all those that assisted them.

We would like to give out special thanks to the generous individuals who
donated the much appreciated prizes.

We would also like to thank those that helped to load the truck before
the event and a very special thanks to those that helped to unload the
truck when we were beyond exhausted.

Thank you Thor for holding off the rain.

We would like to apologize if we forgot anyone or if we misspelled
anyone's name.

Karrick and Aislyn
Elfsea Defender Autocrats