[Elfsea] Seeking AUTHORIZING Marshalls

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Mon Apr 11 04:00:18 PDT 2005

I'm planning on being there, and I can authorize for rapier.

Valentyn

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 9:01 PM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org; dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org;
elfsea at ansteorra.org; loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Seeking AUTHORIZING Marshalls

Greetings to the Populace of Ansteorra,

I am Thora Olafsdottir and I am the autocrat for Dragon's Fire Tor's
Guardian of the Tor 14. I am seeking Authorizing Marshalls for our event.
The event is April 29 - May 1.  As I understand it authorizations expire at
the end of the month.  This would provide us all with an opportunity to get
last minute folks authorized before  the expiration date.

If any one out there can authorize could make please do.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Thora