[Elfsea] For those shopping...

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 08:01:10 PDT 2005

Wouldn't it be a neat thing to have every member in the SCA donate 25.00 to a pool. from there purchase or even better construct a large castle on about 50 acres of land using the skills and talent of the members to design, construct and run it. Have a medieval event like pennsic where you have your village, inside the castle walls, the castle with the great hall and merchants row. Two weeks of stepping back into time, a medieval castle and life around it. I bet collectively 1 million dollars would build it.

I bet having a picture of 1000 people defending the castles walls against 3000 in a grand siege with a castle, medieval smoke, and a yearly event - priceless.

Heck i would pay 200 for 2 weeks of that as troll. I bet the troll fee collected would sustain the land and upkeep as well. Use the castle in the off time as a museum etc.

Ulrich of Carolingia

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly <ldycolleenokelly at juno.com> wrote:
I gotta me one of these.

Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Heiress FalconRose
Petal
Keally

Please note: message attached

I found this site and thought I would pass it along.

http://www.castles-for-sale.com/sale/index.htm

Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

http://mail.yahoo.com