[Elfsea] Words of Praise

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 13:29:52 PDT 2005

Hola!

If you didn't read my posts this week, I was desperately trying to
either hitch a ride or find a rider to Crown Tourney. Needless to say, I
did not get to go to Crown but there were a couple of individuals who
have stepped up and helped me out...

Lady Colete.....Lady Colete went out of her way to help me out.
Unfortunately, it didn't work out.  She went so far as to send my e-mail
to the Steppes and Clan Ross.  I admire people who go out of their way
to help someone in need.  Could someone please send this to HE Sir
Duncan, Lady Colete's knight?  He needs to know what kind thing she did.

HL Caelin....I found out this afternoon from His Excellency, Armand,
that he picked up my stuff for my new office. Bless You!!  I was looking
at having to maybe travel to Wastelands Defender (still might) at the
end of this month, but I can now start digging into the files and start
getting my new job started.  I believe Master Richard is your Pelican
and I know he reads this list.  Master Richard, Caelin has always gone
out of his way to help myself and others when the need arises..I thought
you might like to know that.

Your Excellency, muchas, muchas gracias for letting me know my office
supplies and paperwork are here locally and not in the North.  Yes, you
did allay my fears and worries.  You are most kind.

Your Excellency, HL Caelin and Lady Colete, I am in your debt, please,
let me know how I might repay your kindness.

It really warms my heart to see our members come together to help
another in need.  Life is good in Elfsea.

Yours in Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)