[Elfsea] re: Guardian of the Tor update

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 09:18:35 PDT 2005

Good day to all.

Guardian of the Tor April 29, 30 and May 1 at the Broken O in Glen Rose
Texas.

Bet you are wondering how things will go at Guardian.  Here is a tentative
schedule.
Subject to change.

The sun will rise and it will be a glorious day. (got that Mother nature?)

8:00a.m.       Armour inspection starts.

10:00a.m.      Fighting to begin  (for those that are not early risers)

Chivalric (Run by Centurion Tomas Nialagain) and Rapier (Run by Master
Darius of the Bells) will be a four-hour bear pit side by side again. Do you
have the stamina?

Archery       Arcus Fergus MacKenna will be running archery so be prepared.

Bardic          Master Robin of Gilwell has decided to run Bardic at the
potluck.

As soon as we know what Master Robin has in store for us you will see it
posted. Dinner will be most entertaining.

Court at the whim of the Baron and Baroness.

For those that have inquired. The road is now paved with reused asphalt to
the bottom of the hill. It is a little ruff but no more sand. Yay! And no
more giant ravine on the side.

Still no water on site so come prepared.

Have you signed up for the potluck yet? We had a wonderful spread last year
with lots to choose from. No one went away Hungary. You may contact Eithne
the Healer at eithnethehealer at yahoo.com to sign up.

We will be able to use the electricity for the potluck (and medical use)
this year. Would a couple of folks please bring power strips in case needed?

We look forward to seeing all of you at our event.

In service
Thora and Lady Janie