[Elfsea] Cooks Guild Monday April 18 at HL Caelin and Pyro's House

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Fri Apr 15 07:26:14 PDT 2005

Where: HL's Caelin and Pyro's House, 2220 Patterson Pl
When: 7/7:30 pm
What: Cooks Guild to discuss "Cooking for Large Groups"
Bring your experience! Bring your non experience! We will be discussing how to cook for large groups, how to portion and plan. Great for experienced and non experienced feast stewards alike! We will be testing Chili recipes for Pennsic as well. Maybe you just want to come and test the chili? Great! We need experienced testers as well! Come and give us your opinion, give us your knowledge, give us your discussion time!

See you there!
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis