[Elfsea] Needleworkers Guild meeting

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 18 11:44:57 PDT 2005

Hola!

This Wednesday is the meeting for the Needleworker's Guild.  Please
remember I moved and am no longer at the apartment complex (directions
to follow).  We will meet at our normal time at 7pm.  I have not planned
anything special, as most of my needlework items are still packed away.
However, my books are out of their boxes and arranged on the shelf, so
my library is open. :)  Please feel to bring your projects and/or
supplies and any questions you might have.  If you do not know how to do
needlework, I will be honored to help you learn (but please bring your
own materials).

I now live at:
6031 Sunnyside Dr.  Lot #32
Ft. Worth, TX 76119
817-451-9110

To get to muy home:

Take your best route to West Loop 820 and go south

 From the North:
Exit Wilbarger and turn left

 From the South:
Exit Martin/Wilbarger.
Go throught the first stop sign
At the second stop sign turn right

Go all the way down to the stop sign (you will see a horse farm) and
turn left
Right after the horse farm is a mobile home community on your right,
Summer Lake Estates, turn in here
At the stop sign, go straight
The street will curve to the left
Before the street curves to the left again, you will see on your right
(in the corner) my new home and the Saturn station wagon on the
driveway....the lot number is painted on the curb.

If there is a police officer in the guard shack, just tell them you are
visiting lot #32....he should wave you through.

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)