[Elfsea] Merchants needed for Elfsea Springfaire!

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:31:24 PDT 2005

Buenos Dias!

Children playing and laughing, a crisp feeling in the air and fools making
us laugh...it must be time for Elfsea Springfaire!!

But wait! What is missing?? OH!  We are missing you! It's been a long winter
nap and Ansteorran's are once again ready to spend their hard earned
coinage.  All types of merchants are needed to complete the day!

In Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....