[Elfsea] OT:

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 07:23:51 PDT 2005

You might try some of the Public Relations or marketing groups from some of
the corporate sponsors of both the drivers and the track.  Another route
might be to check with the United Way in your county to see if any of their
agencies have existing relationships with some of the sponsors or the race
track.

good luck,
medb