[Elfsea] Glaslyn Defender Video Taping?

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 22 07:27:51 PDT 2005

Ashia Yother wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> There was a couple who were video taping Defender of the Flame this
> year.  I would ask if anyone knows how to get in contact with them?  I
> was directed over to the Elfsea list from Glaslyn's list to find out
> this information.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Lady Allessandra di Giovanni

Actually, there were 2 video tapes rolling...Lady Inne's friend, Jim,
and Teraysa del Sorano.  Jim videoed pretty much the whole thing, but I
believe Teraysa only videoed bits and pieces...I know she didn't video
court.

If you like I can let Teraysa her know.  Lady Innes has Jim's e-mail
address...I'm afraid I lost it.

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)