[Elfsea] Middle Eastern Dance

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Apr 28 21:55:27 PDT 2005

Hi, Everyone
We had a wonderful time at dance. Everyone had great things to say about Thelma's class. I think she works everyone harder than me. I get pooped out. We have two new dancers but they are coming along wonderfully. I think we will all be ready to dance at the Steppes Hafia along with our social dancing. I would like to propose that we have a dance line during the night. I will offer prizes for the best use of hands, prop,looks and hips, fast, and slow dancing. Next time I will be bringing all the books on costumes. IF anyone has a ethnic, or folkloric, or historial costume they would like to share we would really like you to come and show it off.
That will be the 2nd Wed. in May.

Willow de Wisp