[Elfsea] Bachelor Party for Raimond

Daniel Varble dvarble at ev1.net
Wed Apr 13 20:43:24 PDT 2005

Greetings and Salutations!

For our dear friend, Neil Starkey, whom we know foolishly as, or fondly as:
Raimond George de Mora, a Bachelor Party will be held This Saturday.  Anyone
is welcome.  So bring yourself, bring stories, and lets have blast
congratulating Raimond in grand style.

This Bachelor Party is in two parts.  Come and join us at this Saturday,
April 16, at about 7ish.  We will start the evening feasting at:

Spring Creek Barbeque
3514 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX
972-313-0987
(Southwest corner of Beltline and 183 in Irving)
Map

Once we have had our fill, for those who want to, we will caravan onto the
main event:

Coyote Ugly Saloon
2813 Commerce St, Dallas, TX
214-651-8777
 (Deep Ellum Dallas)
Map

If interested in going to Coyote Ugly, please RSVP as soon as you read this.
I needed a quick head count.  (There's free drinks involved)

Your Party Host,

Daniel of Cameron
(Daniel Varble)
817-858-9225