[Elfsea] loom for sale

David McIntire trekkedout at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 17 21:21:38 PDT 2005

I hope that today finds you well. We have a weaving loom for sale. It was purchased in the Barony of Stargate from the House of Dragonshadow. It has been in storage for the past 7 years. When it was bought it was with an understanding that it was in need of some repair. Melusine has since forgotten what has to be repaired. The loom has suffered no damage from it's storage. We simply have no room for it and feel it needs a good home where it will be used and taken care of. We also have a pop-up camper for sale. It was used as a dressing room and sleeping quarters several years ago at Scarborough Faire where she was on cast. It leaks and is in need of some major repair of the wooden roof. It also needs new canvas all the way around. Questions anyone? I will try to have pictures of the above items soon.

We thank you for your time,
Duncan and Melusine MacDonald of House Dragonshadow