[Elfsea] Bids for Defender

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:35:37 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Barony!

At this point I currently have NO bids for Defender!!!!!!

I appreciate the bid I did receive, but the submitter had to withdrawn
the bid for personal reasons. I thank them for submitting it, and
having the forethought to realise that it would be difficult to fulfil
those obligations.

Please, we need bids for this event! A site has already been booked,
and I have a Keystone that has offered to be the advisor for the
event.

I am available for discussion at any time, before 10 pm. 817-797-1988
(c) or 817-868-0958 (h)

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra