[Elfsea] Crown Tourney

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 12:00:20 PST 2005

Ahhh, thanks. Turns out per practice was canceled and the coach didn't tell
us.

Anyhow, Maria, I'm in a sports car (Z28), so it would be a tight fit in my
car with child, luggage, armour, and weapons. But if you want to caravan and
can maintain the speed (80+mph on open highway), then let me know now and
we'll arrange a meeting spot & time.

~Colete