[Elfsea] storms and moot

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 26 11:30:05 PDT 2005

Ameline wrote:

> I'm glad every body is o.k. I saw all the news and weather at 5:00 and
> went into protective Baroness mode. We had a big populace meeting and
> so many things got taken care of. I hope to see you all  at the Tor
> this weekend.
> Ameline
> Lady Elfsea

I spent the entire storm on the phone with Teraysa and about 2 steps
away from the bathroomwith the children...she hates thunder and I'm
scared of tornados.  Talk about a support group! hehe

We live off of East Loop 820, about 3 minutes north of I20.

Our yards were solid white with hail of varying sizes hail (pea to
marble size) and the streets here were flooded.  Holy Smokes! The hail
hitting our home was so loud, we had to yell at each other on the phone!

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)