[Elfsea] any "Scruffy, dirty, unwashed warriors" out there?

Seanan seanan.dft at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:39:53 PDT 2005

This just came in of the DFT Guestbook on our website....

1 Thu April 07 2005 - 10:22:57
Your Name: Gary Thomas
Email: garythomas891 at hotmail.com
Where are you from?: Denison, Tx
How did you get here?: SCA Webring
How good do you think this site is: Looks great!

Comments: Wanted: Roman and/or Medieval warriors for about two days work.
For low budget student film shot on Super 16mm film. Serious fight sequence
in dungeon corridor. Scruffy, dirty, unwashed warriors needed.
Armor/chainmail/weapons a plus. Average, thin or muscular body types only.
Mean looks and beards a plus. "Army Of Darkness" scruffiness encouraged. No
money but a Hell of a lot of fun and a film credit. Party afterwards. Film
location probably near DFW area. Anybody know a good location of an already
exisiting dungeon corridor in Texas or Oklahoma? Or something that could
pass for one? Current filming to last next 12 months. Contact
garythomas891 at hotmail.com or Gary @ (903) 624-1139

-- Seanán mac Tighearnáin