[Elfsea] Queen Mattress Set

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 20:32:04 PDT 2005

I just checked out the new apartment I'm moving into this weekend. Alas, there won't be enough space for the extra queen-size mattress set. So, here's to hoping there's a taker who needs one.

Don't have the brand name on-hand at the moment, but I bought it at Rooms To Go around January-ish. So it's practically new. But ever since the Army broke me, I need a rock-hard mattress and this one is just soft enough to cause me back/neck pain. It's a deep mattress; pillow-top; matching box spring; good quality; no frame. Also, my car will tote a 9ft spear, but not a whole bed... so you'll have to pick it up. I paid over $550 for the set, but am asking only $275 cash, OBO.