[Elfsea] Steppes/Elfsea joint fighter practice

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 17:15:43 PDT 2005

Greetings Elfsea, I know this is going out late and I'm sorry. Madb is still in the hospital and is doing good. She should be coming home soon, my mind and time have been taken up with her. Again sorry for the late notice.

For those that are planning on going to fighter practice this Sunday.

I want to remind you that this Sunday will be the first Sunday of the month and the joint fighter practices with the Steppes. We will be meeting at Mary Heads Carter Park at 2:00pm.

Here is a link that shows how to get to Mary Heads Carter Park.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=9c3.VOp_0TpDNNzm722.Z1I3Rg--&csz=Carrollton%2C+TX&country=us&new=1&name=&qty

In Service,
Dáire de Haya
Elfsea's Knight Marshal