[Elfsea] Tiny Tourney August 28, 2005, Day of St. Augustine

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Wed Aug 24 21:04:58 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the great populous,

With the permission of our Knight Marshal, Hrafn Olafsson

Sunday, August 28, 2005, St Augustine's day, Our daughter, Alexandria
Victoria Francesca, will be celebrating the completion of her first full
decade of life. In her honor I will be sponsoring a tiny tourney. Alexandria
will be handing out ribbons to the fighters and she and the other children
that arrive will watch the excitement.

We will have prizes for the fighters!

Italian children celebrate their birthdays with friends, family, a special
cake with candles and wonderful food.  Italian children sing the same
birthday song only the lyrics are translated to "buon compleanno a te"!
Candles are blown out, and wishes are made.  Good luck is passed on by
pulling the birthday child's ear.  The ear is pulled as many times as how
old the child has now become.

We have a list mistress, we will need a herald or two, we need marshals.
Anyone who wants to take this opportunity to become an authorized marshal,
please see Centurion Morgan . :)

Please come join us at Mary Head Carter Park in Carrollton Texas, be a part
of her celebration, wear your finest summer costume. Please feel free to
bring drinks and other
picnic goodies. We will begin at 2pm and when the fighting is done we
will have brisket and cake.

tutti gli dei!
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio